I need your help
I have a problem. Well, a few problems, actually.
First, (which isn’t a “problem” but is the cause of the problems) I’M PREGNANT!!!
Now, on to the problems…
- I’m at almost 9 weeks, and for the past 2-3 weeks I’ve been shedding massive amounts of hair.
- I would love to research this, but I can’t! I’m suffering from constant “morning sickness”. Being on the computer makes it much worse. I can only spend about 10 minutes max before I get a terrible headache and feel like throwing up.
This is where you come in. I would love to hear from you about pregnancy related hair loss.
- Did you experience it?
- How common is it?
- Can it be an indication of a deficiency or something like that?
- What can I do to stop it or slow it down?
- Is there anything I can do about it?
- Is it just a normal part of the pregnancy routine that we simply must deal with and move on?
If you know any of this from personal experience, or if you feel inclined to do some research for me, I would love to hear your replies! Just leave them as comments below.
p.s. I have a few new posts in the works, but I’ve had to put them on hold because of the sickness. Hopefully, this won’t last much longer and I can get back to feeling normal enough to start writing again.